Sun Mote Copse Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It was a good thing that Kiwi did not voice her opinion on Maia to Wraen of all people. This would have changed the balance considerably and not in favour of the aspiring Queen-Bee to be. There is this age-old rule that states: "Siblings and siblings only can trash-talk and criticize each other. Anyone else is not at liberty to do so." You could hardly expect to get in Wraen's good books by speaking ill of Maia. Even if it was a truth.

Luckily this dangerous moment passed without either of them realizing it. Thanks to the odd-shaped bird tracks. Wraen did not say this aloud, but when Kiwi suggested that these were bird-tracks, she had this "I am an idiot" moment. How much time had she spent on studying birds and hunting them and - now - this! But she did not let this show. Instead, she followed the tracks carefully, inspecting them thoroughly along the way, until she came to a tree and happened to look up. "And I think we have our mystery animal there," she said smiling. A grouse was perched on the branches, eating tree buds and paying no attention to the two hunters below.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget - by Wraen - April 08, 2019, 02:21 PM