Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Towhee did not make Wraen to wait for her long. The dark-pelted she-wolf came to greet her and her young companion, who eyed the tall dark stranger curiously and then smiled at her with an innocent charm. Elfie did look at Sovereign in confusion, when he noticed the peculiar way the leader communicated, but one "not now" look from her and he did let the matter rest until a more appropriate time.

"Hello, Towhee!" she greeted the other leader politely, but did not try to sign. This was business and getting it wrong or funny was not her intention at all. "This is Elfie - Wildfire's son - and your nephew," she introduced the youth first and then went straight down to the reason she had came. Towhee looked like a person, who had other stuff on her plate, and Wraen did not wish to unneccessarily delay her.

"I came to tell that I was voted as Sovereign after Colt's demise," she explained. "And with Firebirds' numbers uneven I wanted to discuss a possible collaboration of forces during the winter months, if we are in a place to need it. Either of us," she went on. Then beckoned to Elfie: "And the boy has expressed interest in training with you in the mercenary trade. Niamh has her hands full and I am not a fighter myself. He would benefit from advice of a trained mercenary and experience with another pack."
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM