Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The fact that Frosthawks were gone was news for Wraen, unless she had been so busy with all the new duties that she had entirely missed the message, when it had been delivered. "Do you know, why they left?" she asked Towhee, wondering, whether the recent unrest of the earth was to blame, or there had been some inner conflicts beforehand that she had not been aware of. The Frostfurs/Redhawks and Blackthorns had appeared to get along extremely well. 

Elfie seemed to enjoy the idea of coming along and doing training, though the excitement was a tad bit marred, when he heard that other puppies would be there too. In his mind he had already imagined doing a cutting edge apprenticeship all on his own and impressing everyone around him. Now he would have to share. However a quick look from Wraen, who knew him and his antics well enough, silenced the budding need to argue, therefore he collected himself, smiled at Towhee and told her that he would be delighted to come and visit. 

"There was a rock-slide near the river, but nothing too serious yet. I do not like it, but I would not wish to relocate just yet, when there is still food to hunt and to live on," she reasoned. "What about you? Any damage?"
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM