Silverlight Terrace Coloring book of cats for adults
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Through different means Wraen had undergone the same change Hydra had. She had once believed that she would find a similar soul in Charon, just because he had been her mother's friend. And with so many naive and romantic expectations it had been all the more of a disappointment and confusion to her, when she had realized that this was not going to happen. Or the belief that she could change people by helping them along - looking back now at her brief comradeship with Korei Julia - she realized that the girl had annoyed her. Because all Wraen's attempts to teach had fallen flat against the Ostrega girl's unwillingness to make effort. 

However, if someone had ever told in her childhood that she would be completely estranged from her two siblings, with whom she had grown up and been partners in crime through thick and thin, she would not believe them. But it had happened. First with Sarah and now with Terance. How could they have gone from such a close friendship and love to nothing but formal acknowledgement, estrangement, was beyond her. But as in all things, she had accepted that the true reason she would never find out and it was easier to get on by telling herself that these things simply happened. 

"Oh, that is a very long story," Wraen said and smiled at the joke. She had nothing against multi-chaptered and detailed tales. The true question was, whether Hydra had that much time to spare. Probably not. "I happened to be in the vicinity, when Wildfire - she is sister of Towhee's - had split off from Redhawks with intent of founding a pack of her own," she summed up. "I joined her with my sister Maia and some Blackthorns. And unfortunately we lost Wildfire due to illness in spring and Colt - who stepped up soon after - got gravely injured in a fight with a trespasser," that had taken place few months ago already. 

"So, they voted me as the next best person and here I am now. Though I am not the sole tyrant there," she added with a good-natured chuckle. "I have two older and experienced former leaders to seek advice and support, when I need it," she said. "And two people my age to temper and argue with me, when it's necessary," so all things considered, she had a very balanced leadership role. No one expected her to be the hero of the day and each knew that they were responsible for the well-being of the pack just as much their Sovereign was.
Messages In This Thread
Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 03, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Hydra - November 03, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 03, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Hydra - November 03, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 04, 2019, 04:31 AM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Hydra - November 06, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 06, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Hydra - November 07, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 07, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Coloring book of cats for adults - by Wraen - November 12, 2019, 01:29 PM