Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had felt very tired lately. In part due to the lack of food, in part about the guilt-ridden conscience about Elfie's disappearance, and even Sugar Glider's miraculous return from being gone for few days, had not helped to alleviate her spirits much. At the end of each day she was so emotionally spent that she no longer wished to meet anyone and neither did she look forward to the next dull and mundane day. Her mood was just as cloudy, gray and cold as the weather outside. 

When she heard the call, she almost did not go. Thinking spitefully that this would probably be yet another friend of Towhee's and no one that really mattered to her. She knew that this was not fair and there were truly no ill feelings towards her active and brisk packmate, but she was tired of having her hopes crushed over and over again. But duty was duty, even on days, when she wanted nothing to do with it. 

Wraen padded over to the borders, not expecting anything and feeling very inclined to drive away strangers. Firebirds ranks were full, they had nothing to offer and... she did not finish the list of reasons, why "NO" was a good answer, because she caught sight of someone familiar. She stopped in her tracks, not believing her eyes. There - happy and lucky as always - was Maia. Real and fine. In the flesh. 

Tears welled up in her eyes, when she began to run towards her, to greet, to have her all and, when she finally reached her, she was smiling, laughing and crying. No room for words, just pure joy. She embraced her sister and burried her face in the thick, soft fur of her neck.
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Wraen - December 15, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM