Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen laughed merrily at Chanel's explanation: "Well, in this part of the world being polite and keeping your opinions to yourself is called diplomacy. And I - as a leader - have an image to keep up, even though I would swear gladly from time to time."

"Though on the matter of speaking your mind - being bluntly honest - to other people... it feels tempting to do so, but in reality it never quite works that way," she grew serious, remembering her turbulent relationship with Terance in Sunspire. "I used to do that not once, but many times to my brother, with whom I shared relationship. It broke our relationship and we have been estranged ever since," Wraen told and looked in the distance thoughtfully.

"So... while it is good to voice your concern or dislike, you should present it in a kind and polite way," she concluded. "Especially, if they are people you have to continue to live with."
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM