Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"It's alright. He has a family, he is happy," Wraen replied, though she did not know for sure. Certainly Terance was better off without her, some relationships just did not work out or they faded after a good start. People came in and out of her life and over the years she had grown more at ease with those, who had left, and nurtured the friendships with those, who she felt wished to stay. 

"I think that you should not feel ashamed for, where you come from. What matters is, where you go from there. So - you will find the way in your life that works the best for you," she finished. "Take it one step at a time."  Then Wraen thought that they were done with philosophical stuff for the time being and could turn to something more practical. Like... "Do you enjoy travelling?" she asked. "Because I am looking for a person, who would wish to become a scout for us. I do my best to walk far and search for possible food sources, but with all of the other duties, I would like to entrust someone else with that job. The description involves frequent journeys, exploring, possible adventures and meeting new people."
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM