Verdant Basin and burbled as it came!
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco leaned back to look at SUgar, half-looking at her u[side-down over his shoulder, and he grinned. "'Course it does," Hre replied. "But I can't be arsed to make every trade be as cool as I am. 'Sides. You're already goin' off and making 'caregiver' look cool, so I just kinda hafta take whatever's leftover an' work with that," He said. He also doubted very much that he could ever be any hand at caregiving, no matter which specialty he chose, and he wanted Sugar to feel as though she too had that very same effect on her trades. He spoke with assurance and confidence, so she wouldn't think he was making fun of her trade. 

He frowned, though, at the thought of Sugar's eyes being hurt by the sun. Her eyes were different from those that everyone else had- even the irises were much darker, making her look as though she didn't even have irises at all. He envied her, having that sort of look about her, as well as her definitive facial markings- but if it was causing her pain, then it irritated him. 

"There's gotta be some place where it ain't bright all the time...Or even during all seasons. Maybe Raven will know something you can take to make your eyes hurt less?" He suggested, though he didn't like the idea of Sugar having to take a daiyl herbal remedy. He shrugged. "Otherwise, I'll just make sure I'm always taller'n you, an' I can be your personal bodyguard and sunblock."
Messages In This Thread
and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 08, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 25, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 29, 2020, 04:06 PM