Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Oh. So she would be expected to act as their representative, which was a fine notion indeed- Meerkat was a keen young wolf, and he'd never known her to be unruly or unpolite, and existed as the definition of what the Firebirds stood for. She would make a remarkable establishment between the packs, should they take her in to live with them as a means of solidifying those bonds...But part of him had to wonder- what came with that deal? If Meerkat went to live with them- the way Arcturus came to live with them...Would that mean, then, that she would essentially be a diplomatic trade? At which point would she stop being an Ambassador...And begin being a Moonspearian?

-And your Mom said No? Did she say why not?- He asked. Though he already guessed that Towhee simply didn't like the idea of her youngest daughter wandering off to join another pack. Towhee'd wanted children so badly...And to have her first-born child wander away before she was even a year old must've put a thorn in her side. But it seemed to be how the Firebird youth tended to roll- and perhaps it was partially to blame on the name chosen for the pack. After all- nobody could expect their youth not to fly the coop if they were a Firebird.
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM