The Sentinels Call me anytime you see the lightning
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Starr, you are welcome to join anytime. :)

"Times like these make you believe in gods, doesn't it?" Wraen told Arcturus, when she saw him raise and move closer to, where she had settled down. "A long, long time ago it's said there was a great war fought between the new gods of Olympus and the old gods called Titans. Then the whole world had gone in turmoil - earthquakes, rockslides, mountains breaking, large waves from the ocean washing everything away. And thunderstorms. If we are lucky, we may witness this now too," she sighed and lied down and tucked her paws underneath her body. 

"Not the actual war, of course," she clarified after a moment of silence. "And I think that there were some northern beliefs that during such storms the god of thunder is chasing the evil spirits, witches and demons and striking them with his thunderbolts. They tend to hide in trees and that's, why it is not good to hide beneath them during the storms. But I believe..." she looked up at the charred stump of Sequoia and the cover of bushes that she had huddled underneath. "... I have a feeling that we will be safe. Were storms different in the mountains?" she asked. "I recall that, when I lived in Sunspire, it was very windy."
Messages In This Thread
Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - August 28, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - August 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 02, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 09, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 09, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 16, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 29, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 01, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 07, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 16, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 16, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 23, 2020, 06:32 PM