Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He'd heard- and he opened his mouth to ask exactly how Alyx had managed to wander off when he caught the sharpness in his mother's tone. She cut the topic short, stating that everything was fixed now, though he wanted to know more about who it was that Alyx had stayed with when she'd been rescued. The peacekeeper within him wanted to go, find them, and thank them for having taken care of his little sister while she'd been lost- but maybe he'd be better off asking Phox or Towhee about that. Niamh didn't seem too keen on discussing the matter. 

Oh!" He interjected, caught off guard by the complete change in conversation. "Uhm, I, well, I don't-" He said, and stopped, as his charm finally warmed back after having been surprised. "I don't have a girlfriend, I have a few," He gloated, flicking his tail in a confident sway from side to side, trying to add a bit of conviction to his claim. But he couldn't hold up the guise for long. "Nah. But I got a lot of friends. And some of them happen to be pretty," He said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Bronco - September 16, 2020, 01:53 PM