Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Finally, the pacing stopped, and she seemed to have calmed down a bit. Stiffly, she extended an olive branch, which he took also as an apology for snapping at him earlier, thouth he was humble enough not to acknowledge it that way. He wanted to say something to his mother- but part of him knew she would defend her decision, snap a bunch of excuses at him or send him flying into the dirt. It wouldn't make much of a difference. He had yet to find a way to get underneath his mother's skin- but it was sometimes like trying to throw a pebble at a dragon. 

To be fair, Fennec was right. He found it hard to believe someone as genuine and kind as Phox had chosen to take his mother as his mate. "You're right about that," He said softly, as a response. And to her question about his absence, he nodded. "Yeah, I did. It's been good- lots of training but...It's been good to get away." He said, and felt that Fennec would understand exactly why he'd felt that need. "You're..Are you back for good then? And training to be a medic?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 18, 2020, 01:20 PM