Haunted Wood Run Me Like a Racehorse
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The male's crimson gaze seemed locked onto the same target, so when he moved, Bronco moved with him. Stealing behind him like an amber shadow, Bronco sped along in Calhoun's tracks so that their approach would be like an arrow, keen on slicing into the herd with deadly accuracy. The young one they needed to flush moved away from them as the herd balked, and then scattered- and as Calhoun drove into the herd's midst,  Bronco lunged to his side and began to put pressure on the young deer, forcing it away from the others while Calhoun managed the herd. 

He snapped at its heels and anticipated the movements it made as he lunged time and time again to return to its own kind. Whenever it attempted to steer them back toward the herd it was met with snapping fangs which would harry it in the opposite direction, widening the gap between them and the herd. Bronco had the young, bleating deer isolated from the herd, and began to set about snapping at its heels which flashed toward him with sharp kicks. Eventually he caught hold, causing the young deer to trip and strain the muscles in that leg, which now created a limp, slowing it down. Bronco too slowd his pace- willing to wait for his companion to return so they could safely hinder and kill the deer together.
Messages In This Thread
Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 19, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 28, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 29, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - October 05, 2020, 02:33 AM