Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Nice and quiet? From what he'd heard, his mother had been neither of those, and whatever mood his mother was in seemed to set at least part of the tone for what life was like living in the copse with her. "And you'd be happy with 'nice and quiet' for the rest of your life?" He asked, as a gentle tease. He knew she liked adventure, but part of him was also curious to see if Fennec would ever accept a lifestyle that wasn't charged and full of drama. And while Bronco himself liked adventure, he didn't like conflict. He'd take peace and quiet over a dramatic racket any day. 

"Maybe it is, then," He said, though secretly he was excited that he'd found something that sounded like it might appeal to finnicky Fennec. "Whell. I should probably go see where Meerkat's at, and see when she wants to head back. I'm glad I ran into you, though, Fen." He said, though there was a bit more sentiment to his voice than he knew she'd normally allow, so he followed it up swiftly with a quip. "Don't get too witchy while I'm gone, hey?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 06:02 PM