Moonspear i see the torch we all must hold
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Just trying to tidy up some of my older MSP threads <3 Would be happy to have an updated one though!

Bronco squinted slightly as he considered the possibility of bating a fox- it was an interesting concent, and Jarilo too seemed open to the idea. So long as he didn't start leaving bits of fishy food too close to the borders, he might be able to catch one out in the glen, perhaps. Maybe in the heartwood. Somewhere that foxes lived, where it would be far enough away to keep them from thinking that they could steal from Moonspear's established caches. "That's a great idea!" He blurted enthusiastically. There was no way that a predator could miss or resist the smell of fish, when left out in the woods. 

Antsy to start looking and setting traps, Bronco pranced lightly on the spot. "I'll for sure let you know how it goes- I'm a gonna go an' try to catch some fish, an' look for fox tracks. Thanks, Jarilo!" He said, bopping his nose lightly against the male's dark shoulder, before he bounded off with a new plan set in mind.
Messages In This Thread
i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 20, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 25, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 09, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 26, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 27, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - October 11, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 12:46 PM