Hoshor Plains a glass of chardonnay with ghosts
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Memory of her mothers was a happy one for Ibis and it caused a little pang of regret that neither Terance, nor her had been part of that period in the girl's life. Truth to be told Seabreeze had invited her to come over, even if the beginning of their final conversation had not been that promising at all. Wraen had never acted upon that invitation and therefore she could blame herself for never taking an active role in her niece's life. But then - kids grew up so quickly and there was only a handful number of adults that could truly influence their lives.

It could be so... maybe it was better that they were brought together now, when hardly any (mostly none) of the people, who had surrounded them two years ago, were no longer here. They had met each other at a point in life, where each was looking for something and did not have that many people to rely on. And... maybe - now Wraen smiled to herself - it was not too late for her to play a role still. Help, if that was needed. Or become a friend, if such offer was not denied. 

"I do not have a family in a traditional sense," Wraen replied, not wishing to linger on reasons, why it was so. "I have made friends along the way, I have befriended a lot of kids too - so, even if I am not their mother, they come to me, when they have something to confide and which they cannot tell their parents," Bronco and Fennec came to her mind. "I am that fun aunt with a lot of advice and encouragement and no responsibility of the consequences, though I try to be constructive and not abuse my power - so to say," she replied. 

"I led a pack for a year up in Hinterlands," she told. "And I left recently due to differences of opinion. So - at the moment - I am travelling with my sister and a good friend," she explained. "No set goals in mind, but we will have to settle down somewhere eventually."
Messages In This Thread
a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - October 18, 2020, 07:08 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 19, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - October 20, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - October 27, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - November 15, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 15, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:25 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - November 24, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - November 26, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - December 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 10, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Wraen - December 12, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: a glass of chardonnay with ghosts - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 22, 2020, 12:52 AM