Redhawk Caldera Restlessness, above all
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen would have never thought that Maia putting her happiness first would be a selfish thing. If anything, she encouraged it and wished dearly that her sister would rely on her older sister a little less, when it came to the big matters in her life. Because Wraen did not mind giving advice or being supportive, but she did not want to take responsibilities for choices (good or bad) Maia took.

"You go very quickly," she noted that Maia had jumped from "we are thing" straight to "Eljay won't want to move anywhere" as if they were planning a family already. Well, it happened to young people. And with Eljay being two years short of moving to Florida to enjoy retirement in a golf-course and her sister in her prime, Wraen would not be surprised, if they would not wish to waste any time next spring. But - she stopped herself here - she too had now jumped on Maia's whistling steam train.

"Ah... uh... well," Wraen did not know, what to tell her now. She was happy for her sister - definitely. But then "let's stay somewhere near" went against her wish to be as far away from Moonspear as possible. "Things are a little complicated, Maia," she said. "It's not about you or Eljay - go for it, but... uh... I had a run-in with a former Moonspear girlfriend of Arcturus. We had a heated exchange, she said some ugly things, I did too and in the end she threatened to kill me," she explained. 

"Maybe it was said in the heat of a moment, but I do not take such things lightly. And I do not feel safe either being up in the valley, where the Moonspearans roam, nor here, where their leader is a bestie of Towhee," she said.
Messages In This Thread
Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:14 PM