Redhawk Caldera Restlessness, above all
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had not had that many experiences with guys, who would bail on her under pretence of "I need to think", and even if she had had, Arthur was by no means your usual cookie. He might keep things to himself, but he did not lie. If he wanted to have time on his own, then Wraen was confident he was taking full advantage of it and really sorting things out. She just hoped that he is not attacked the same way (or by the same guy) Maia had and that rather than going out and looking for him, he would arrive in his own time fine and well.

"You just described Arcturus, but I am sure I will be able to tell the difference," she reassured her sister. Had not Maia's misadventure been so traumatic, she would have joked about him having an evil twin brother, but there was time and place for such witticisms. And this was definitely not it. "I don't think that she is an evil witch - more like unhappy one," Wraen replied, though she appreciated her sister's effort to make her feel better. And imagining turning Kukutux into a frog just for a day, really improved her mood.

"Maybe if we do send some magic her way... let's wrap a little sunlight, warmth and goodwill in the package, so that the anger and hurt in her heart lifts and disappears," she said - in part feeling like she meant it and at the same time not knowing, how much of, what she had said was the after-effects of fever. "So that she does not have to go around and quench happiness of others," she finished. After all, what had she lost because of that conversation? Yes, it still hurt and she was a bit wary about her safety in the valley. But at the same time - Arthur was her friend still, she had Maia and other friends and acquaintances she had made along the way. She had come out of the confrontation no worse. 

I think that we can wrap up here and then with the next one start the discovery/founding threads?
Messages In This Thread
Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:14 PM