Big Salmon Lake Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
From Bronco's despondent tone alone Wraen knew that the matter was serious, even if she did not believe that all was as dramatic and glum as he had painted it to be. He was in a state of self-pity and she wondered, should she let him wallow there a little longer and be that sympathetic and supportive friend, who hands him a box of "Kleenex" and agrees that the world is unfair and girls are unjust, and then goes on a drunken spree through bars to end up at a police station for yelling "EFF THEM ALL" at top of their lungs at three in the morning. 

Or she could be a productive friend - especially, since it would a long time before she met Bronco again. Better solve his relationship troubles now rather than hear afterwards that the poor Romeo has done something stupid. "That won't do, chap," she freed herself from her friend, got to her feet and sat down, facing him eye to eye. "Firebirds did not raise you to be a coward or someone, who gives up easily," she reminded him gently, but with distinct firmness in her voice. "So you face that beast right now, while Wraen's here to back you up or let it eat you alive," she finished and you could tell that she was not going to let go. "I hope I do not have to remind you that in real life no Red Riding Hoods that have been swallowed whole have ever fled alive from the belly of the Big Bad wolf."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 04:39 PM