Blacktail Deer Plateau Your skin makes me cry
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
In Wraen's experience memory of children tended to be short, therefore it was a pleasant surprise, when Lilitu remembered her the moment she saw the older she-wolf. She nodded at her in acknowledgement and offered a kind smile. Then the little assembly was joined by an agouti coloured pup, who seemed less exuberant than her sister. She preferred to stay close to her mother and Wraen politley averted her gaze, to give Ibis's second daughter some space and not make her feel as if she was crowded by attention. 

Finally a tall and handsome dark-pelted male came - he did not greet her right away, preferring to pay his attention to his wife and two kids first. This was a bit unusual, but in the end she decided not to dwell on it too much. "Pleasure to meet you," she dipped her muzzle. "The area is quite nice and diverse there - a forest, a lake, a slightly swampy area and open terrain all around us. Deer and moose come to graze there. In case it gets tough, we have friends in the caldera to collaborate in hunts. If we need it, of course," Wraen elaborated. 

"You do not have to decide right away - take all the time you need to discuss, what you wish to do and what's best for your family," she wanted to reassure them that there was no rush at all.
Messages In This Thread
Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 25, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - November 26, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - November 27, 2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - November 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Akavir - November 29, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Wraen - December 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Lilitu - December 05, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Arielle - December 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Your skin makes me cry - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2020, 05:30 PM