Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Ever since dashing off to caldera to see Maia, Wraen had felt a sense of guilt for not saying a word to Penn. She had been totally unaware that the sly fox had been listening to her conversation with Figment and Cinder, while hiding in the bushes, and therefore would have saved herself a plenty of guilty-conscience had she known this. On the other hand she was not particularly worried for her young friend's ability to get in trouble and also get out of it. He was not only Blackthorn by nature, but had that damn Blackthorn luck too. The one that let's you squeeze through a keyhole, if ever needed. 

Therefore it was less relief, more a welcome surprise, when she caught sight of him in the company of Maia already. "Hello, Mr. Legendary," she told him, when she had joined the group. "How has life been treating you lately?"
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Wraen - December 07, 2020, 03:54 PM