Broken Antler Fen [BWP] Why is Jim treating the magician poorly?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That's a huge storm cloud building up," Wraen explained to the best of her meteorologist knowledge, which was neither much, nor impressive. "It may bring a lot of snow - easy to get lost in it, so it's better to keep together with your family during this," she told. "Or... sometimes pieces of ice the size of an egg rain down too - though that's something I have seen only in spring and summer," had it ever occurred in winter? She furrowed her brow in concentration, but did not know for sure. 

"Though some would argue that this is the doing of Ice Giants, who have released their loyal minions the stormhounds to plough through the Earth and wreck chaos. They keep them locked up all through spring, summer and autumn months and then unleash them and watch them act," she said. "I personally find the second theory more interesting, though the first seems more realistic at the first glance."
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] Why is Jim treating the magician poorly? - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: [BWP] Why is Jim treating the magician poorly? - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 10:06 AM