Silvertip Mountain Today's air quality is mauve and speckled
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick shook his head. "if he does not thrive where he goes, then he will come back." the blocky stone sons of revui had been the perfect dray beasts for the purpose of the bear. maybe he would have one yet again. silvertip was an oasis of memory. perhaps the clay of tuur might be better shaped in this new place.
"i will search for him. you go back to this moonglow and find more interesting things to bring back."
merrick was not disappointed in aventus; by contrast the cyclop's-gaze glinted with pride and affection and relief, that the dark young rogue had come back.
not only had there been a return, it had been fruitful.
"i know there is not failure in you." merrick was steady upon this truth.
Messages In This Thread
Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - September 26, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 01:31 PM