Whitefish River last week, i realized i crave pity
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
backdating works perfectly because I've been a wee bit absent heh <3 Thanks for starting this!

He'd managed to resist the temptation of simply slipping into the hot springs because he knew eventually he'd have to get out, and risk being wet and potentially freezing. So he skirted his way around, padding through the warm steam until he began to make his way along the gorge and found that as he left the steamy air behind, the moisture droplets began to freeze on his pelt. 

His undercoat was thick enough that he felt none of it, and was holding onto his own bodyheat well enough. But the moisture from the steam made little icicles that dangled now all over him, coating his fur and making him look as though he was covered in quills. His fur made a different sound as he moved- and as it physically bothered him very little, he was naturally quite amused. When he'd lived on Moonspear, he had enjoyed rolling in the dusty mica so that he shimmered. Now, he sparkled again, and the ice sent splinters of light all around him. 

He wanted to show this off to Figment, and was trying to figure out how he might jokingly try to convince Fennec he'd become half porcupine so she could feel his prickly coat, when he caught sight of a young, familiar figure walking along the gorge toward him in the distance. He paused so he could sniff the air and make sure he recognized ber- before he let out a friendly chuff, and waved his icicle-laden tail from side to side.
Messages In This Thread
last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 13, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 26, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - February 01, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - February 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:32 PM