Emberwood maybe i'm just like my mother; she's never satisfied
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
”N-No, it’s OK,” He tried to interrupt her apology, as her shock seemed to have made her very self-aware. ”It’s OK, really.” He reassured her. It was obvious she felt terrible for pushing him into an uncomfortable place, but he wouldn’t hold it against her. She was young, and had no idea what fights he’d fought, and why he was so opposed to fighting. 

But the gentleness of his features faded when she admitted that she’d come up against an intruder- a large one, who fortunately had left when she’d told him off. But she was right- not every wolf would be so forgiving. ”Hmm. Well, at least he was thinking straight, and left when you told him to, but still,” Concern laced his voice. He still was not interested in teaching Blueberry- or anyone, for that matter- how to fight. But he had other resources. ”I think I’ve sparred with Fig, back in the day.”a He said. He remembered the day Figment had knocked him off Penn, who he’d had pinned to the ground. Fennec was also a capable fighter- but perhaps too severe. She might teach Blueberry in the same way She’d learned from Niamh, and Bronco wasn’t interested in continuing that legacy. ”He’s pretty soft, sure, but I bet he’d be a good teacher for you.” He suggested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe i'm just like my mother; she's never satisfied - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:57 PM