Dragoncrest Cliffs I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was a strange sensation for Meerkat too, when Aminthe caught her by the lip and began to gnaw. She went still and tolerated it for fifteen seconds before gently prising her off and pushing onto all fours, moving her muzzle out of the baby’s reach.

But she didn’t go far. Carefully minding her belly, she ducked back down into a playful bow, rump arced upward and tail swaying like a feather on a breeze. She rumbled a playful noise and patted her paw on the ground, trying to get Aminthe to play and get out what remained of her youthful energy before her next feed and nap.

The pose, however, proved too unsustainable for her current condition. With a soft gasp, Meerkat brought her hindquarters back to the earth, once more rolling to rest her weight on her elbow. She felt the pups kick and smiled, even though it was a bit of a bummer that she couldn’t play with Aminthe the way she wanted.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep - by Meerkat - April 25, 2022, 09:25 AM