Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Naturally, she thought of her mate as she wandered into the cove proper. Her eyes cast out to sea as she wondered for the nth time if Njord was alive. By now, she knew something must have waylaid him either on his way to Meares Island or on the journey home. Meerkat shook her head gently, wondering why she pored over the details when she would likely never know. Closure might never come.

She looked up from her paws and stopped suddenly when she noticed a stranger down the beach. The way he shifted his feet in the sand instantly reminded her of Stingray’s initial reaction to the stuff as a baby. She smiled to herself at the memory. It was bittersweet, remembering Njord’s presence that day.

She focused on the stranger, who reminded her a bit of Rosalyn, Reyes and her younger sisters. Wondering if he was possibly a relative headed to Sapphique to visit, Meerkat made a curious noise under her breath and walked closer, announcing herself with a quiet bark in case he hadn’t noticed her presence yet.

Hello there. What brings you to the sound today?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 02, 2022, 01:33 PM