Wheeling Gull Isle message in a bottle
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
It was still a little too early to be certain, though the signs were promising. @Heda was with child. In a matter of weeks, the two of them would be parents. The thought of becoming a dad papa made him never want to leave his wife’s side nor the island’s shores again, not for anything.

But he’d promised Towhee and Meerkat he would visit them to meet their pups. He’d also told @Sialuk they would catch up sometime too. Caracal wrestled with guilt that grew each day. He kept telling himself to take one last trip to the mainland—it would be a splendid opportunity to tell everyone the good news!—then hunker down with Heda and await the birth of their children.

He paced the shore overlooking the rest of the Teekon Wilds. The tide was down, revealing the sandbar. Yet Caracal could not bring himself to cross it. After a while of walking to and fro, he sent up a questioning howl for @Kilgitsuk or @Vesper, if they were still around.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 03, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 04, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Vesper - April 12, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 16, 2023, 01:42 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 10:08 AM