Wheeling Gull Isle message in a bottle
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He sort of hoped his cousin would show, though it was Kilgitsuk who came to him across the pale sands. He greeted Caracal with the same gentle warmth as before, then questioned his motive for calling.

Hey! Yeah, I was wondering if you could possible do me a huge favor, Caracal replied. If you’d rather not, that’s okay! I just wanted to ask ‘cause, well, I’m 92% sure Heda is pregnant and she’s been getting sick, so I don’t want to leave her. But I told my family in Moonspear and Epoch that I’d visit when… anyway, you aren’t a messenger, by any chance, are you?

If he wasn’t—or he simply wasn’t interested in being Caracal’s errand boy—then maybe Vesper would enjoy the opportunity to visit their mutual relatives to pass along his tidings. He had some niggling doubts about that, though in the worst case scenario, the two of them (Kilgitsuk and Vesper) could possibly look after Heda while he took a quick leave of absence.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 03, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 04, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Vesper - April 12, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 16, 2023, 01:42 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 10:08 AM