Moonspear stargazing
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The early days of summer stretched, pleasant and uneventful. Some of those who’d gone to pitch in at the island still had yet to return. Although Meerkat worried about her mother and Sialuk being away so long, she knew Sweetharbor’s need of them must be great.

Another hot July day darkled into a warm night. Njord and Meerkat curled up near the pups at the rendezvous site, everyone quite happy to sleep beneath the stars. When a low howl drifted up from the base of the mountain, Meerkat glanced over to see her mate fast asleep, a daughter tucked on either side. She smiled, quietly found her feet and went down to see who called.

There was a black she-wolf standing patiently near the borders. Meerkat was neither guardian nor leader, though she strode toward the stranger with confidence, feeling protective of her home but open-minded toward this late night caller.

Hello, she said upon reaching the swarthy woman. What brings you to Moonspear at this hour?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
stargazing - by Chenoa - July 03, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 04, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 05, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 06, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 06, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 11, 2023, 10:41 PM