Moonspear stargazing
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat heard the grief in Chenoa’s voice when she mentioned her former pack. Something awful must have happened, the counselor intuited. She didn’t ask and the woman offered no further detail. Perhaps, if she came to live in this village, Meerkat could counsel her.

Those are valuable skills, she acknowledged with a friendly smile. We have a couple healers here but we can never have too many. At least, that’s my opinion. On that note, I’m not actually a leader here. But since I’m the one who’s available right now, I’d like to welcome you to stay in our healing ulaq. You may stay there until one of the leaders is available to speak with you.

Motioning for Chenoa to follow her, Meerkat led the way to the hollowed tree that served as Moonspear’s medicine den. It always smelled the part, though if Chenoa was a healer, she was probably used to it. The envoy came to a halt just outside the entrance.

Our head, @Sialuk, is away, Meerkat said, but she should be back soon. I’ll have her come find you when she returns, unless my husband, Njord, gets to you first. Either way, please make yourself at home. If you need anything in the meantime, you can call for me. My name is Meerkat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
stargazing - by Chenoa - July 03, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 04, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 05, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 06, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 06, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: stargazing - by Meerkat - July 06, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: stargazing - by Chenoa - July 11, 2023, 10:41 PM