Wheeling Gull Isle My Order has detected an abnormal amount of transliminal energy
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,268 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
finally learned, heda sped to prayer, to begging that god show her a way through light in which this could be addressed, in education and in penance if need be. so given was she to prayer that she was home once more, blessing their small beds and banishing darkness from her densite.
but ana arrived in fever and weakness; she caught the small girl with a cry and looked in shock at —
had —
john —
both of them were changed, somehow, and ava stood in such ferality that heda feared a bite, though she did not release ana even if it came. "come to bed, both of you," she ordered, and motioned the girls inside to her own sleeping-area shared with caracal. 
very firmly, heda tried not to give in to horror and rage — god, help me! — and told @Caracal in urgent call to find another healer on the mainland. two children were ill, hurt. go quickly, please.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My Order has detected an abnormal amount of transliminal energy - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 01:03 PM