The Heartwood [BOO] I know delusion when I see it in the mirror
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Ibis did not seem to recognize Wraen, which made her pause a bit. Could it be that she had mistaken this ghost for someone else? Something told her though that it did not happen to ghosts. She could not explain, why and how, but she just knew this. Call it a bloodline or connection formed early on that had lasted even beyond the veil. 

"Sure, looks like fun!" Wraen agreed, gliding closer to the leaf pile and testing it with her paw. Up until then she had been quite confident that being a ghost meant not being able to touch anything belonging to the material world. At least she had not been able to do it in her earlier encounters, however, here in Ibis's presence... it worked!

"Huh! That's some magic," she said to herself, beamed at her niece and threw some leaves up with her muzzle. They rained down on and around her, she stood in the middle of it, remembering that autumn had always been one of her favourite seasons. Because of the combination of colours, smells, temperature, the angle of light - everything.g 

"What game have you got in mind?" she then asked, mirroring Ibis's carefree and playful body-language. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [BOO] I know delusion when I see it in the mirror - by Wraen - November 04, 2023, 07:35 AM