The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen looked amused, while she listened to Vercingetorix go down the memory lane and add some spice to the memories. He was a funny guy and - if she was given a chance to go back in the past and live her life again, she would make sure that she would go on a few dates with this man. He was far from, what her ideals had been then, he was definitely not a marriage material. But he had a sense of humor - rough and unfiltered - but still. With him being so different from her in upbringing and manners, he held the allure of the unknown and exciting. He probably had been a man to run from even a whiff of boredom. 

However, she said none of this - he had enough of ego himself for her to stroke it a bit more. "Don't you grow tired?" she teased him with a smile, because the point of the afterlife was that you no longer needed to work or do anything to sustain your life. It was over. But then - did all those "F"s could be considered taxing activities? "Have you ever considered that a person may have more than just one name? And all of them are the right ones, if I respond to them," she pointed out. "I have not thought about it that way. Losing implies that you have something to begin with. I don't own anything and I cannot claim ownership of anything either. So... It is me here as I stand and - actually - you make a really good point! I mean, who have heard of a ghost that has died?" this was a train of thought she had touched upon time from time during her stay here. But not too seriously. 

"You sure did not. Are those ghosts that you are eff-entertaining in heavenly Drageda also the girls you promised another date?" she asked. "And if so - didn't they get upset, when they found you eventually and there was already a queue?" He then asked, how she had kicked the bucket. "That is not a polite question to ask, just as the age of a lady. But, if you have to know - good old failing of the body. One day it just stopped working," she explained. "What about you? I hope you did not die amidst a personal moment with a girl, cause this is exactly, how my friends' father moved into the afterlife. Can't say that was a bad way to go though, he was having time of his life," she said. 
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM