Lake Rodney it's a sliver of glass; it is life, it's the sun
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Wait- Caracal?" He asked incredulously. That was one of Towhee's kids, wasn't it? The reddish one, super friendly, and without a doubt a good match for Killdeer as a friend. Another death...Was it a family curse? He had to wonder if all families lost as many children as the wolves he knew. Caracal was far too young to have had a natural death. It felt horrible to know that his son had been deprived of his closest, and oldest friend. 

"Oh, buddy, I'm..." He knew he would cause his son pain too, it was only a matter of time- but not now. "I'm so sorry you lost him." He said, scooting a bit closer. 

For a second, he didn't know who Killdeer was referring to when he mentioned his alias- and then he remembered. 

"If...If you wanna hear it, well...My Dad told me about him, too," He said. "It's....a good memory. Probably his favourite memory of Caracal that he has." He offered, hoping that drawing attention to positive memories would help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's a sliver of glass; it is life, it's the sun - by RIP Bronco - November 27, 2023, 12:48 PM