The Heartwood [BOO] I know delusion when I see it in the mirror
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Ibis chose to ignore Wraen's suggestion and she did not insist. She was a guest at her niece's party and it was only polite to respect, what they wanted to do in their afterlife. Truth to be told, Wraen did not know a lot of, what had happened in Terance's daughters life, before she had joined her in Brecheliant, but had she known the details, it would have helped her to understand her actions now. With that lacking, she was left to wonder, if Ibis was trying to escape from something. 

When she mentioned children, it was Wraen's turn to rake through her memory and find the names and the exact number of them. Lilitu - her lookalike as a kid - was the first to come to mind. Then there had been the sister that had gone missing - Arielle? Then two girls and a boy, born shortly before Wraen had died and - sadly - she had felt so bad during that last month, that she had never properly got to know them. It was a shame really, because they were her brother's grandchildren and without her being there to tellt hem stories about Terance, she felt that they had missed an important part of their life-story. Now - they would never find out. 

"Have you tried finding them?"
Wraen asked. "I have found that, if they still occasionally think about you, you feel kind of a pull towards them. If lucky, if they wish so, you can talk to them as well," she suggested. "Won't tell much about their future, but - in my opinion - knowing, where they are now and what they are doing, may impact that future a lot," she said. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [BOO] I know delusion when I see it in the mirror - by Wraen - November 28, 2023, 03:38 PM