Noctisardor Bypass noseim
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,274 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
"no — not how it is," heda said, turning her eyes right away from the limp body before she was sick a third time. "maybe after i'm — maybe after it's been butchered and i've settled my stomach," she suggested, trying to infuse her words with a cheeriness that was hard to muster.
from time to time she caught small tinges of metallic scent, and focused herself upon the gentle movement of the water, how it carried off her mess and would certainly clean his paws — "ah, offer it to druid first," heda suggested softly, forcing her eyes to meet his own as she glanced over one narrow shoulder at glaukos. "as sick as this makes you, i bet she's starving all the time. i know i am."
not for the first time, she wondered what had attracted he and druid to one another. had it only been the season? they were both pragmatic, even thinkers, the sister mused, and both worked hard. she felt positively lackadaisical by comparision, though she supposed a good deal of her time went into ava. 
"if she doesn't take it now, maybe i'll join her for dinner." the woman unwound herself from the bank and turned now to face the man and the — well, she didn't look down.
what was she supposed to say now? he'd — well — how could they have nothing to talk about? "i'm — interested in denning with her, if that's all right with druid. and that means — you too, i think," she murmured, unable to ask outright if he had any misgivings about heda essentially moving into whatever personal space he'd cultivated for himself.
Messages In This Thread
noseim - by Heda - February 12, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: noseim - by Myrmidon - February 14, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: noseim - by Heda - February 14, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: noseim - by Myrmidon - February 14, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: noseim - by Heda - February 14, 2024, 04:08 PM
RE: noseim - by Myrmidon - February 14, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: noseim - by Heda - February 14, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: noseim - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: noseim - by Heda - February 18, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: noseim - by Myrmidon - February 18, 2024, 04:48 PM