Moonspear Lootcrate's full of geeky-nerdy-sci-fi-comic-booky stuff
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It had been nice to sleep in her own den once again - feel safe and not hungry for a change. After her talk with Hydra in the evening, Wraen had slept for a very long time, only to emerge from her quarters at unspecified time on the next day. Her feet and muscles still ached from the previous exertion, but it was nowhere as intolerable as it had been in the wilds. Maybe the knowledge that she was not lost anymore and that she could walk and move around as little or as much as she wanted, helped that more than the rest. 

Wraen decided that the first thing she would do, would be finding Terance and tell him all about her adventures. Toning down some of the more difficult aspects of the journey and making the others more colorful and exciting than they had been. On her way, however, she made an unplanned stop, because she noticed an unfamiliar young wolf with firey pelt, lying down and eating a meal. 

Curious she changed her course and approached the young one carefully. "Hello," she greeted him in a friendly manner. "I don't think I have seen you here before?"
Messages In This Thread