Shimmering Sands I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
Backdated some to make sense for timeline. I think this is the last place @Smokestep and @Sandpiper were with @Raptor? Making a few assumptions.

She followed on in stony silence, resentful still of the dismissive comment Raptor had made about her goods, but curious and desperate enough to somehow believe he had found her wayward siblings. It seemed next to impossible—one of them she had never even met, and Ingram she hadn't seen in over half her life, so how could she believe he had found their third and they were now here together?—but there was hope nonetheless. She needed something to live for, might as well be them.

"How much farther?" asked the impatient nymph, flicking her tail mildly against her hindquarters and flaring her nostrils in quiet annoyance with Raptor's continued presence. She supposed she could abide him long enough to be reunited with her brothers and then, in her usual fashion, she could proceed to drive him off. Little did she know how much of a barnacle Raptor could be; if she had, she would have abandoned this quest for her siblings immediately upon recognizing it would mean bunking with Raptor forevermore.
Messages In This Thread
I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 10:59 PM