Greatwater Lake And I risk it all for this life we choose
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"In fact he did," Wraen had not thought much about Burke's grandchild, but now that Sebastian had mentioned him, she recalled the offer to give a good word to the boy, in case she ever needed a new home. Now that the man was very likely to be dead and buried, she did not think that this voucher was valid anymore. "I did not meet the guy though - so I can't tell you much about him."

"Oh," she had heard rumours about a war taking place between Redhawk caldera/Drageda and Blackfeather that had been circulating inside Moonspear around the time Galaxy had died. After that other news had taken place and this was conveniently forgotten. "That must hurt," she winced and cast a glance at her own tail. Once - a very long time ago Sarah had bitten her there just a little too hard to cause a lot of pain for a week to come. 

"But - if that makes you feel any better - you are anything but ordinary now," she said with a good-natured grin. "You have advanced from the gray and dull crowd to an entirely new level."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I risk it all for this life we choose - by Wraen - March 17, 2018, 01:54 PM