Blackbeak Bluff I'll admit I tripped on your waistline
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Private 
A need for fish that couldn't be had in the river drove Wylla on a three day trip away from Swiftcurrent Creek, during which she supped on fat rabbits and shrews. She wasn't good enough at fishing in the rushing current to catch anything at home, but she was a damn good sea fisher, so she made her way back to the coast. She wasn't keen on running into anyone from Grimnismal, but nor was she willing to go anywhere near where she'd last encountered @Raptor, so she ended up at the sharp slope between bluff and cape. Close to her old stomping grounds but hopefully far enough for most Grimnismal wolves to stay away, and well out of the jackass pirate's usual range.

She waded into the shallow water, noting that it was a lot warmer than the last time she'd submerged herself in it. It didn't take long for her to fish up a wiry green sturgeon, which she carried back to the rough shore to lay down and tuck into. She'd catch herself another one or two after she finished this one, she decided as she peeled scales and flaky flesh from its bones.
Messages In This Thread
I'll admit I tripped on your waistline - by Wylla - April 30, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: I'll admit I tripped on your waistline - by Raptor - April 30, 2018, 08:33 PM