i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
He'd make a great throw rug, though, reasoned her inner voice with disdain as she watched Raptor smoosh himself into the ground. It was hard to believe that he kept happening upon her completely by accident, even though it had never been intentional on her part either. She tried to think of any motivation he might have for lying to her, but came up empty. He had done it before, though—it was a misunderstanding, strictly speaking, but Wylla wasn't rational enough to call it by its true name. She stubbornly clung to the belief that he had meant to humiliate her all along and refused to entertain other possibilities.

So then he would surely do it again. Skin him and let Tiercel sleep on him, then he'll be there for her without infringing on your life, her devilish inner voice said, but then MomWylla pushed back to the forefront and she sighed loudly through her nose. "Stay," she commanded the sorry looking buccaneer in a growl, and then she left him there, delving back into the forest. She deliberately zigged and zagged along until she reached her den, as though to throw him off, even though there was no way he was following.

"@Tiercel," she beckoned her offspring, though of course, she didn't expect it to be that easy. The kid was a complete brat sometimes, she wouldn't be her mother's daughter if she wasn't. "I have a surprise for you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Wylla - July 17, 2018, 03:05 PM