Bramblepoint to her surprise she was the one
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Geez, I am so sorry, I did not mean to scare you," Wraen said with an apologetic look and wagging tail to emphasize her peaceful intentions. All her life no one had really taken her as something to be afraid of - the smallest of the litter and her stature had remained on the smaller and lighter side even in adulthood. "Fear" was the last thing that came to people's minds, when they first met her. With an exception of Coelho, who had happened to be even smaller than Wraen and been attacked with the wrath of a harpy on their first encounter. 

"Lovely," Wraen replied, leaning down to search the ground for the sweet, juicy and crunchy treats and found one soon after. It was small, yellow and round, but smelled just right. She picked it up gingerly, moved a little distance away from Shisu, to give her space, in case she still felt spooked by her intrusion, and settled down to take the first bite. It was amazing. "I am Wraen, by the way," she introduced herself, when she had eaten the whole apple and returned to find some more. "What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
to her surprise she was the one - by Shisu - September 28, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: to her surprise she was the one - by Wraen - November 04, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: to her surprise she was the one - by Shisu - November 09, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: to her surprise she was the one - by Wraen - November 10, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: to her surprise she was the one - by Shisu - November 23, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: to her surprise she was the one - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 03:35 PM