The Sunspire I will never cry at night again
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
Per mutual agreement the thread has been forward-dated and editted accordingly to 8th - 9th October.

@Maia 

It was evening, when Wraen returned from a quick patrol around the borders. With a rabbit in her jaws she was walking to the den-site, where Maia spent most of her days now. With adults away someone needed to look after the kids. And though none of them were babies now and could deal with themselves pretty much on their own, Wraen imagined that keeping them entertained and herding them around could be exhausting. 

That's the reason behind the gift. And - oh - also the fact that her sister never turned down a solid meal and... though "little" did not apply to Maia anymore, since she was taller and bulkier than her older sibling, Wraen felt that she should still take care of her. The other reason - she had to somehow prepare her sister for the unpleasant talk that was to come. And danger of choking aside, person with a full-mouth was a better listener and could not interrupt or protest too much. 

Coming nearer to the rendezvous site, she began to listen more keenly, to find out the location of the little group and what were they doing.
Messages In This Thread
I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - September 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 01, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 04, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 12, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 21, 2018, 02:40 PM