Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Siqsa  

Something had changed in Wraen during the week, when Terance, Rannoch and Liffey had gone off to the Rising Sun valley to see their possible future home and deem it worthy. She had been left in charge, nothing dramatic had happened and by the time they would return, she would be able to hand over the reins of leadership back to then. But during these days, when she was on her own, she had had time to think and realize that she was not as keen to leave as she seemed to be in the company of the other three leaders. It was a very irrational idea, she knew it. They had to move in order to survive winter, to provide for all pack members alike, to tackle all problems, to help the pack bond more, to help raise the new generation and welcome new one in the spring...

...and when she imagined, what future would look like for her, she realized that... if things went as they had the past two years, nothing would really change. While rational Wraen had taken over, ever since she had stepped up to be a leading figure in the pack, the dreamer had not yet died. And there was this pitiful and miserable idea that the way life was now could not really be it. That there had to be more and, what was worst, it seemed that up until now she had been wholly focused on the figurative alpine path, but had had her back turned to all of the beautiful things in life.

These thoughts once awoken were hard to put to rest again, suddenly everything about the pack-life felt like a prison to Wraen, until she could not take it anymore. She left Sunspire behind to go, where she would not have to meet any familiar face. She wanted to be alone and she wanted company at the same time, she needed someone, who could set things right again.
Messages In This Thread
Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 09, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 15, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 16, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:50 AM