Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Pretty much the same, except less kissing," Wraen, who always had loved stories, the longer the better and had never been the one who had to be prodded to tell more, now stuck with the very, very brief version of her almost three year long life. "Though there are some heads I wish I had kissed, come to think of it..." she said after a pause, pretending to contemplate all the lovely men of her past that hadn't had the honours. Then she shot Whisker a cheeky glance and winked. Boy, did messing with him come so naturally. He made it easy, peasy.

"Alright, so, we have been past biographical details, but there are a lot of other questions to ask, before I take you home with me. I mean, you know that there are all kinds of people in the world and I want to be perfectly sure that I end up with the right one and not some rascal in disguise," she continued, speaking very seriously, though her eyes gave her away. "Are you ready to reply to all of them honestly?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 02:38 PM