Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen was at a stage in life, where she viewed everyone, who were younger than her by a year (or soon two), as kids. Hard not to, when you have been a babysitter to your baby siblings, seen them at their worst and taught them, how to move around in life. Whiskers was definitely a nice guy, but him being a yearling... all she could think that she was twice his age and that she could be his mother as well. And a kid hitting on a grown-up felt kind of wrong.

"You do not give up, do you?" she concluded after Whiskers's declaration that they were star-crossed lovers. "I will be very honest with you - age is a determining factor here, Whiskers. There is a big gap between, where you and I stand, at the moment. The way you feel now, will be very different, when you wake up tomorrow. Infatuation is a feisty thing - it crashes on you unexpectedly and leaves you just as easily. 

Therefore I can't see you as a boy-friend material, but I can offer being friends for now and see, where it goes from there. Give it another year and see, if I reconsider," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by Wraen - November 05, 2018, 03:48 PM