Lion Head Mesa i worship ancient hungers
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Didn't you just stop for one second and ask yourself, whether, what you saw, was really just going on inside your head?" Wraen asks, trying not to sound patronizing, rather suggesting another valid explanation for, what the man has seen during his trip in the imagination land with the phantasmagorphical sceneries and characters. 

"I am not doubting, what you are saying, I just have always thought that everything we think, see, perceive or assume is the result of our brains making those conclusions. Or the seeking out the closest ones that fit to things they cannot explain or find reason for," she elaborates on the subject. Her great interest in lore and stories have taught her that every event and character reflects in a way something that has happened in real life. Or is used as a metaphor for feelings, thoughts, opinions, doings. Everything really. While she kept up her image of a girl, who still believed that tooth-fairies and unicorns were real, she had lost faith in their true existence a long time ago. Because she had found rational explanations for every one of those imaginary creatures. 

"Maybe... what happened during you being poisoned by those mushrooms was, that this somehow woke up parts of your imagination that's usually is dormant and subdued. And, when let to go wild, it conjured everything that you had ever come up with or thought," she finishes, knowing well that she has not got to the point of, where she can say, why is she speaking about this to this guy or, where she is going with it in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 19, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2018, 03:30 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2018, 03:47 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 11, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:37 AM