Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen was happy to see Ibis again (though it was still weird to think that Terance's baby daughter was almost an adult now; kids did grow up very, very fast), but she was a little taken aback by the unhealthy excitement of the girl. People should not take her wrong - it was alright to be elated and such - but all the ramble about that she was going to help to find daddy, to bring the girl back to daddy - was confusing. Hadn't Terance met Seabreeze right before the move had occurred? Didn't they know, where the former Sunspire pack reside now? Hadn't they - Okeanos and Ibis - been taken there already?

"Ummm... ahhh..." Wraen really did not know, what to say now, how to begin, especially, since she was going to crush Ibis's enthusiasm by saying that Lost Creek Hollow was not on her list of places she was planning to visit any time soon. And that in reality? In reality Wraen had no say in, where Ibis could go or who could take her, where. "I am very sorry, girl, but I can't take you there myself - I am on a different route," she felt bad for saying this, because that dutiful and self-sacrificing part of her yearned to help right away and postpone anything else that she had had in mind earlier. But the soul-searching journey of hers had also been about learning to be selfish. So...

"But didn't Terance come to visit you recently? At least that was, what I heard? Didn't he tell that the pack was moving and now lives not too far from another pack that runs by name Easthollow?" she asked, wanting to keep the girl's mind off the disappointment in her aunt.
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 26, 2018, 02:21 PM