Sea Lion Shores I didn't think so but I'm still convincible
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
The recent wave of cold had made small prey virtually non-existent, where Wraen and Maia had been camping out up until know, therefore the two sisters had decided to expand their horizons and, while one was left to search for food at one side of the coast, the other - namely Wraen - headed back towards Sea lion shores, where she had caught sight of the fat guys for the first time weeks ago, and hoped to see them there again. The situation was not all that worse yet, but she was not keen on having it prolonged. One, two, three days without food was something they could afford. More and this would be a suicide. Or death by a very darwinistic cause - not being the fittest to survive.

She was met with a disappointing sight, when she arrived, because the site, where she had previously seen as much as twenty or more of those beasts, was swept clean. A little consolation was the fact that their smell still hung to the sand, which meant that they had left recently. If she had made this far in her journey, she was not going to turn around and leave. Wraen decided to wait for the sea lions' return and in the meanwhile she inspected other morsels and trash that the ocean had brought to the shores.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - November 17, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 12:24 PM